Fresh Cuts is The Pre-Cut Produce Leader.
$img_url : https://bixproduce.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/fresh-cuts-header.png
- At BIX, we closely monitor your product through our distribution cold chain from procurement all the way to the delivery at your door on our refrigerated trucks.
- Consistency is significantly improved by using one source to prepare your produce.
- Our state-of-the-art production facility ensures quality and savings for you.
- Every product has a guaranteed shelf life to assure you fresh, ready-to-eat products for every penny of your produce purchases.
- Reduce food costs through more consistent pricing: Take advantage of our contract volume buying and avoid the frustrations of widely fluctuating whole product market pricing.
- Reduce food costs with more manageable portion control: Eliminate the inconsistent yields that come with changing seasonal conditions and changing personnel.
- Reduce labor costs: Save on your labor in chopping, slicing and dicing and get a consistent cut time after time.
- Reduce waste disposal cost from trimmings and boxes.
- Reduce cooler storage space need: Fresh cut product on average takes only 1/3 the space needed for whole product storage.
- Reduce Workers’ Compensation claims: Fewer on-site injuries during production.
- Fresh Cut produce from BIX offers a 100% yield and is ready-to-eat.
- BIX is part of the HAACP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) Program.
- The SQF program provides continuous monitoring procedures for increased food safety: SQF is recognized by retailers and food service providers around the world who require a rigorous, credible food safety management system.
- Administered by the Food Marketing Institute, SQF benefits from continual retailer feedback about consumer concerns. These benefits are passed on to SQF certified suppliers, keeping them a step ahead of their competitors.
- SQF is the only scheme to integrate a quality component and food safety.
- Competitive Advantages of SQF: Recognized worldwide; promotes confidence in food safety, quality and legality; and enhances your marketing image.
- Safety and Quality Advantages of SQF: Addresses food safety requirements; provides proof of due diligence; encourages more responsible agricultural and manufacturing processes; and complies with regulatory requirements.
Some items are subject to availability as well as seasonality. Please contact us, or check with your BIX Representative or Customer Service for more information.